Welcome toMrs. Baker's
Name: Mrs. Kristin Baker, LSW
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: (732)705-5742
As the School Social Worker and Anti-Bullying Specialist, I strive to promote positive behavior and character development for all of the students at Lloyd Road Elementary School! Counseling services may be offered through several different outlets. If you feel that your child is in need of counseling services please reach out to me at any time.
• Collaborates with the classroom teachers to faciliatate OLWEUS classroom meetings
• Foster character development
• Provide counseling for victims, offenders, and students at-risk of HIB
• Assist with improving school climate and culture
• Identify patterns of HIB
• Investigates all allegations of harassment, intimidation, and bullying
* IF YOU SUSPECT THAT YOUR CHILD IS A VICTIM OF HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, OR BULLYING PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
◊ Group & Individual Counseling
• Social Skills
• Coping Skills
• Anger Management
• Behavior Management
• Conflict Resolution
• New Student
◊ Brief Intervention
• Address issues as needed with students on a daily basis
◊ Collaboration with outside agencies
• Work as liason between outside agencies/private therapists to ensure continuity of counseling services in the school setting
Individual and Group Counseling typically run for a period of 6-8 weeks and are then reassessed for continuation of services in collaboration with the teachers and parents.
A parent must provide consent for their child to obtain counseling services on a regular basis. The conseling consent form outlines the goals and duration of services, as well as the confidentiality policy.
Information is kept
confidential unless disclosure is required to prevent clear and imminent
danger to the student or another or when legal requirements demand that
confidential information be revealed.