Please follow these simple steps to make sure that all students and adults stay safe during arrival/dismissal each day:
- Do not drop off students before 9:10 AM. We open our doors at that time. School starts at 9:20 AM.
- All K students enter/exit through door #16. All non-bus 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders use door #1 for arrival.
- Parents cannot use the bus loop at arrival or dismissal.
- Drivers please pull up as far as possible when dropping off your child(ren) and stay in your vehicles. Staff will be present to greet students and help if needed.
do not leave your vehicle in a marked fire zone (yellow curb area). We
must allow enough room for emergency vehicles if needed.
- The school day ends at 3:35 PM. Teachers take all bus riders to the buses. If
your child does not ride the bus, please use the chart below to find
the correct door for dismissal. Teachers bring the children to these
- Please be patient these first few days. Everything takes a little more time at the start of school. Thanks for understanding!