April 5, 2017
Dear Husky Families,
On April 19th through April 26th, all students in English 9, 10, 11, Algebra 1, Algebra 2 and Geometry will participate in the PARCC test from 7:30-10:00 am. During this time, students not enrolled in these courses will view a series of presentations. The topics covered in these presentations are listed below:
· April 19th – Spinal Cord Injury Prevention·
· April 21st – Internet Safety and Transitioning from High School to Post-Secondary-MARSD Alumni
· April 24th – Budgeting, Anti-Anxiety, Career Skills
· April 25th – You Cannot Be Replaced-Suicide Prevention or Medal of Honor Lessons
· April 26th – Prosecutor’s Office – The Hazards of Opiates.
White Rose – A film that emphasizes the importance of moral conscience and
standing up against hate and intolerance.
Classes will resume at 10:00 am following the PARCC test.
We look forward to presenting these educational programs to our students.
Mr. Sean Cronin
Assistant Principal in Charge of SPS
Matawan Regional High School