School Supply List
- Composition notebooks (black & white) NO SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS
- Paper Pocket Folders (no more than 8 folders and notebooks needed)
- 1 Plastic Folders (for Spanish)
- Sharpened #2 pencils 4 boxes (we store in classroom to be used throughout the year)
- Earbuds or headphones labeled in Ziploc bag (Headphones preferred)
- Zippered Pencil Case - NO PENCIL BOXES as we switch classes
- Small canvas tote or cinch sack for traveling between classes
- Computer Mouse (optional but helpful for certain games and activities)
Your child may want to have in school, but they are definitely not necessary.
Parents often ask what we could use in the classroom, and we are grateful to any classroom donations that parents are willing to send in. These are some items we are always happy to have on hand in the classroom.
1 pack of Crayola skinny markers
1 box Crayola colored pencils
1 package assorted color highlighters
1 pack red pencils or pens
1 package of Sharpie Markers (regular or fine tip)
Expo Markers (4 pack multicolor)
1 box of Ziploc bags (sandwich bags (boys) and/or gallon size (girls) ziplocs)
**Please make sure your child’s name is on everything. We will help them label subject notebooks and folders as needed.