Resident Use Tennis Court Reservations
To register as a resident to reserve a tennis court:
1) Click link or go to www.marsd.org/Page/12196
2) Click on graphic that reads "Complete District Calendar"
3) In upper right side click link that reads "Log in to Request Facility Use"
4) Create new account by clicking link that says "Create One"
5) Read the terms and conditions. A copy of Policy and Regulation 7510 is available by clicking the "Documents" tab above. Once complete, check the box to confirm and click the "Agree and Register Button".
6) Enter the information into the fields and click "Save & Next" button below.
7) Next to Organization Name enter your name as the Organization Name followed by the word "Tennis", your address where it says Organization Address, and click the "Add Organization" button. The entered information will show up in the Requested Organization List below with a status of Pending if entered correctly. When complete click the "Save & Next" button at the bottom.
8) Review the information on the next screen and click the "Submit Requests" button if correct. A confirmation screen will be displayed in the next screen if successful.
9) A representative from the District will reach out to you and ask for confirmation of residency (i.e. copy of license, copy of bill, etc.) and provide an injury waiver to sign and return to the district.
10) Once approved, a confirmation email will be sent and access to book a court in the system will be approved. This is the only time you will need to register. To log back in, follow steps 1 through 3 and enter the email and password previously submitted.
To book a court once registered:
1) Once logged in, click on the tab at the top that reads "Request Facility Use", and click on the "Normal Schedule" graphic.
2) Under "Event Title" enter your name. "Location" will be Matawan Regional High School. Rooms will be Tennis Court 4 or 5.
3) Choose the Event Date by clicking the date on the calendar and the Start Time from the drop down menu. Click the "Search" button when complete.
4) Availability will be displayed on the next screen with you selection highlighted in yellow and any reservations appearing with an "X". If no conflicts appear, click the "Next" button, otherwise click the previous button and select a different time or court.
5) Once on the "Event Details" page, read and select the "Yes" options next to the confirmation statements. Insurance requirements are waived for residents in lieu of the release forms signed during the registration process. Select the Organization and Contact from the drop down menus in the next section and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter the total attending as well as your email address in the Signature section. Be sure to read and check the box next to the terms and conditions statement before clicking the "Save" button.
6) On the confirmation screen, take note of the Schedule ID. This will be used as a reference to this request. An email will also be generated with the same information and sent. Once submitted, allow for up to 72 hours for the request to be approved. If expedited approval is needed, email email@example.com.