Naviance Family Connection - TCCi
Matawan Regional has begun utilizing Naviance-TCCi Family Connection. Naviance-TCCI stands for “The College Counselor Internet.” In order to make the most of what Naviance-TCCI has to offer to the MRHS community, the Student Personnel Services department would like to clarify the purpose of the system. Naviance Family Connection-TCCI enables our office to offer a comprehensive website that both parent and child can use to help in making decisions about colleges and careers. MRHS uses Naviance-TCCI to track and analyze data about the college and career plans of our students.
Naviance Family Connection TCCI will allow you to:
• Keep track of the process- Build a resume, complete on-line surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers.
• Research colleges- Compare GPA, SAT scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from MRHS for students who have applied and been admitted in the past using scattergrams. When the student has “signed in” it will automatically overlay the student’s scores and GPA onto the graph.
• View college overlaps.
• Sign up for college visits- Find out which colleges are visiting our school and sign up to attend those sessions. Keep track of the colleges students are considering and create an “active application” list.
How to Access Naviance-TCCI (as a student):
All students are assigned a registration code to allow them to access the Naviance-TCCI system. Annually, these codes will be distributed to all incoming ninth graders-therefore students are encouraged to sign up and see all that Naviance Family Connection-TCCI has to offer.
After students have received their unique registration codes, they are able to sign on to Naviance Family Connection-TCCI using the following steps:
• Go to the Naviance Family Connection-TCCI website at https://id.naviance.com/
• Enter the registration code in the space provided under the “New User” section of the page and click “Register.”
• Enter an e-mail address (required for all users) and create a password.
• Complete the registration procedures as instructed. If you are already registered you may enter your email and password to sign in. If you have forgotten your password click “forget password” to have it sent to your email address. If you have changed your email address please contact your counselor.
How to Access Naviance-TCCI (as a parent):
There are two ways that a parent may access Naviance Family Connection-TCCI. Once registered as a parent, you are able to view your students’ profile and explore the system.
• Once students register they may share their username/password with their parents in order to navigate through the various features of the system.
• Parents will receive a registration code unique to the parent. In order to get this registration code for the parent, the student or parent may call or email the SPS Office at 732-705-5349 to continue the registration process.
How to Access Naviance-TCCI (as a guest):
If you would like to view Naviance-TCCI without registering, you may do so as a guest. Use the “guest entrance” located here (www.connection.naviance.com/matawan). You will not be able to view your child's information as a guest, only when you have registered as a parent.
Please contact the SPS secretary at 732-705-5349 if you have any questions, if you have forgotten your username/password, or if you need a registration code.