Students are expected to:1) Be Prepared2) Be Honest3) Be respectful ... in class we are a FAMILY... "ALL FOR ONE"~ Bring homework, notebook, pencil, pen, and book (when applicable), to class EVERYDAY~ Be respectful of the teacher, other students, and yourself at all times~ PARTICIPATE in class discussions and activities... ask questions when something is unclearAll assignments are to be completed before the next class. If there are extenuating circumstances, please let me know.
In the event of Virtual Learning: ONLINE EXPECTATIONS
- We will have a Google Meet during your class time each day where you are required to be present. Daily attendance will be taken.
- You will be required to keep a notebook.
- All homework is due at the beginning of the class. We will have a question/answer session at each Google Meet to review homework.
- I will introduce a new lesson each day and you are expected to take notes and ask/answer questions about the topic.
- A homework assignment will be given each night and I will be available until 2:45 pm to answer any questions you may have and give you additional help reviewing the lesson. You can email me with any questions or concerns.
Homework will be given each night and is where the students have the opportunity to practice and eventually master what is being taught in the classroom. I will check homework everyday and if it isn’t complete a zero will be given for that assignment.