Welcome to Mrs. Kish's page!Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgHS Phone Number: 732-705-5200
Supplies Students Need:
- 1 or 2 inch 3-ring binder (I have dividers, if you use them, for other classes too)
- Colored pencils (optional for at-home use)
- Calculator (can be an online calculator or app- for use at home)
- Chromebook/laptop (I will let you know when this is needed in school)
- Headphones/earbuds (for Chromebook/laptop, when needed)
*If you are using an iPad, please make sure you have installed the Google Slides and Docs apps.
Visit my Google Classroom: classroom.google.com
Check your email for an invite to my Google Classroom. If for some reason you have trouble joining our class, please let me know.
Summer Math Packet Information:
- Completing Summer Math Packets is optional but students will complete an assessment early in September that covers the material from the individual math packet the course a student is taking.
- Summer Math Packets can be downloaded/printed by clicking on: https://www.marsd.org/Page/13679
- Math packets for the Pull-Out Resource classes are on the bottom of the list.
- POR Algebra 1 complete the packet called: Students Entering POR Algebra 1.
- POR Geometry complete the packet called: Students Entering POR Geometry.
- POR Algebra 2 complete the packet called: Students Entering POR Algebra 2.
If you would like to continue practicing your math skills, you can use the Algebra 1 textbook's website that has free access for you at: https://bim.easyaccessmaterials.com/. Once on the site, where it says, "Choose Your Program," click Common Core 2019 and scroll down to find our Algebra 1 textbook or look at the bottom for skill reviews. There are games and practice problems that you can complete.
Please log onto the Clever website and access the Big Ideas site through there to have access to your Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 textbook.*MRHS is not responsible if access to these textbooks is no longer available.
Algebra 2 Projects
Last Modified on November 3, 2022