1. School Rules and Policies apply in my classroom – you must follow them.
2. Respect all People and their Property. Use polite speech and body language. Teasing and impolite behavior is unacceptable. Any student engaged in behavior that is offensive (foul language, teasing, etc.) will be assigned a consequence.
3. When an Adult asks you to do something, please do it.
4. You must raise your hand if you want to answer/ask a question or make a comment, I expect you to comply. Quiet talking is allowed in some situations.
5. Come to class on time. You must be inside the classroom before the late bell rings.
6. Begin working on the Do Now IMMEDIATELY. Check the board everyday for any directions; new homework, etc.
7. Attend to personal needs before coming to class. You will be allowed to use the restroom either at the beginning or end of class, not during. It is a privilege, not a right.
8. Remain in your assigned seat. You must remain in your seat unless you are working on a classroom exercise (such as a lab) or you are given permission to leave your seat.
9. Remain in your seat until dismissed by the teacher.
The bell does not dismiss class, I do.
10. Candy, food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom or laboratories.
11. Bring your science notebook and pen/pencil to class everyday. You will not be allowed to go to your locker to retrieve them.