- Homework is given every night Monday through Thursday in Reading.Your child is expected to read 15-20 minutes a night and complete their reading log. It will be checked weekly, and collected monthly.
- Math Home Links will be assigned when applies to lesson taught that day.
- Addition and Subtraction math facts should be practiced frequently. Your child should be using Math Reflex and/or EDM games if you have a computer at home. All passwords on taped to their homework folder.
Students are graded on:
- Please check the planner each night for your child's assignments.
- Sign the homework and planner nightly.
- Your involvement in your child's nightly homework will make all the difference this year!
tests/ quizzesclass projects/ reportshomeworkclass participation90-100 E- Excellent80-89 G- Good70-79 S- Satisfactory65-69 N- Needs Improvement0-64 U- Unsatisfactory
District Grading Guideline:
check plus = 95
check = 85
check minus = 75
Last Modified on September 20, 2018