To participate in all activities. To behave in a way that promotes learning. To wear proper shoes: sneakers, tennis or athletic shoes. To wear comfortable clothing that allows for movement. To be respectful, responsible, and ready to learn.
To encourage your child to be physically active. To ask your child what they are doing in P.E. and why. To send a note when your child needs to be excused from class.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM GOALS:
The goals of the Physical Education program at
Lloyd Roadis to help each of our students to:
1. Demonstrate an acceptable level of physical fitness.
2. Demonstrate an appreciation of regular physical activity and the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle.
3. Demonstrate the skills necessary to perform a variety of physical activities.
4. Demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of scientific principles, rules, and strategies related to physical activities.
5. Demonstrate a positive self-concept, appropriate social and emotional behaviors, and an appreciation for individual differences through physical activity.