• It is important for you to know the policy and procedures, if your child should need medication while in school.
    To view policy and administration documents,  Medication Policy and Medication Administration Information.
    If your child does need medication, here is the general medication order form that you would take to the physician to complete,  click here .
    If your child has a chronic illness or allergy (ie-Asthma), please click on appropriate tab for additional documents that need to be completed and returned to the school nurse.


    **For the 2020-2021 school year, the school district is only accepting Metered-Dose Inhalers with spacers for asthma treatment. **

    Thank you