- Please keep the following supplies at home for homework: pencils, scissor, glue, crayons.
- Always write your name neatly in pencil.
- Carefully color with crayons inside the lines.
- Carefully cut on the lines.
- Homework should be completed independently.
- Parents are encouraged to review homework with your child when it is completed.
- Daily review of sight words will help your child gain confidence and accuracy.
- Homework is returned to school daily in your holder folder.
Last Modified on August 19, 2019