Classroom NeedsThe main list for First Grade should be on the Strathmore home page.Additional Supplies that are always welcome:• Lysol wipes or Clorox Wipes• Crayola markers• Colored pencils• Natural spray cleaner such as Method brand for desks and shelves• Foaming hand soap for when the district dispenser is out.• Rolls of Paper Towels• Bottles of Hand sanitizer• Sharpie markers in assorted colors and sizes to label student supplies• Post-it notes: standard, medium, large, mini and "flag" style in assorted colors
• Post-it Labeling and cover-up tape, 1 x 700 inches
• Paper mate "flair" felt tip pens, medium tip in black (for writer's workshop drafting) green, blue, or assorted colors (for editing and revising, because editing and revising are FUN!).
• Packs of 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper in fun colors
• Highlighter tape
• Refill rolls for standard clear tape dispensers (scotch tape)
• Staples, Barnes and Noble, or Amazon.com gift cards to buy books and supplies for the room• Papermate Inkjoy pens in fun colors for grading
Last Modified on August 22, 2019