The mission of the Husky ALC is for Student-Athlete leaders to create a positive environment through community service, school spirit, and leadership activities that will impact the school community. The goals of the Council are as follows:
- Encourage student participation and involvement in co-curricular activities --"Become Involved!"
- Facilitate communication among MRHS Administration, Coaches, and Student-Athletes
- Reinforce the importance of equity as a priority throughout all school endeavors
- Develop Student-Athletes into leaders that are viewed as role models on and off the field of play
- Create a positive connection among Student-Athletes and all stakeholders within our school community.
- Khoryn Bannis
- Anthony Ferrara
- Emma Garofalo
- Dylan LoPresti
- Gabrielle Moore
- Evelyn Poncio
- Bryn Radvanski
- Samantha Siragusa
- Coach Burns
- Coach Oliver
click here for Student Athletes of the Week
Week of May 6 - https://www.smore.com/nfd2z
Week of May 13 - https://www.
Week of May 20 - https://www.smore.com/
Week of June 3 - https://www.smore.com/mbvfp
Week of June 10 - https://www.smore.com/
Knock Out Opioids
Read Across America - Cliffwood Elementary School