Welcome to the MAMS Monthly Newspaper Club!
Editor: Ms. Fontana
Meeting Room: 213
A little about me:
I am a 6th grade Language Arts teacher and it is my third year here at Matawan-Aberdeen Middle School. On a personal note, I enjoy hanging out with my dog, going shopping, watching movies, and traveling.
A typical meeting in our club looks like:
- Interviewing teachers, clubs, administrators, and friends.
- Preparing slides
- Being artsy
- Coming up with ideas and recommendations
- Being creative
- Collaborating with your friends and peers
What to expect once in the club:
- Wait for upcoming meeting dates to be posted on our Newspaper Club Google Classroom page
- Meet in room 213
- Stay, hangout, and be creative for an hour meeting!
We are looking for new journalists for the 2023-2024 school year!
We are in need of reporters to cover school events, journalists to write articles and content to share, poets, artists, photographers, etc.
Meetings are held once or twice per month, but content can also be shared all year via email or by joining our Google Classroom. Email me if you'd like an invite to our 23-24 Google Classroom. It would be awesome if you participated in joining this club and becoming an active member in our middle school community by helping to create our monthly newspapers published for the entire community to view!!