Hello ! Welcome to Soccer - Boys!Name: David Deegan
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload a copy of the Athletic Handbook for Parents 2020-2021
Game day protocols for Parents:
- Only Parents / Family Members will be permitted to attend our home and away competitions
- All spectators are required to wear masks while attending competitions
- All spectators are required to maintain social distance of 6 feet while attending our competitions
By following these protocols and guidelines we are doing our part to ensure that everyone remains safe and healthy.
Please see this video found on the District Athletics web page, by clicking on "MARSD Fall Season Spectator Guidelines", that explains the spectator requirements in greater detail.
Player Check-in process: You should go directly to the field to check in.
BEST OPTION-Team Members that Attended "In Person" School on the Day of a Practice or Competition
- After showing their green certification pass, team members can participate that day.
2ND BEST OPTION-Team Members that Receive Instruction Virtually (Remember - this would apply to all on Wednesdays.)
- Team members should print out and complete the precertification doc linked Here before arriving at school and submit it to the Head Coach in order to participate that day.
LAST RESORT Team Members that are unable to utilize crisisgo or are unable to print out the hard copy doc.
- Team members will complete a hard copy upon arrival and submit it to their Coach. Their Coach will then take their temperature ensuring that it is below 100.4.
You can view our complete schedule at shoreconferencenj.org
select "Matawan Reg. High School"
on the right side of the page pull down menu "view schedules"...scroll down until you see "Soccer - Boys Middle School"...put an X in the box then click "View"
if you click on "subscribe", you can set up email notifications of cancellations and changes. You can even download the schedule directly to your calendar app on your smart phone.
Family ID Registration for Fall Sports will OPEN on July 8, 2020
Deadline for registering in Family ID
and submitting an up to date sports physical is August 3, 2020REMIND
We will use remind for updates & notifications. To Join the MAMS Soccer Remind, Text @mamssoccer to 81010.
Important Forms & Paperwork
Last Modified on January 7, 2021