Welcome to Ms. Mescal's page - email@example.com
"A mind stretched by a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
Roles and Responsibilities - Secondary Students (Gr. 6-12)
- Dedicate appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers.
- Check appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis.
- Attend and participate in virtual school check-in times offered by each of your teachers
- Identify a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn.
- If you are having difficulty accessing the internet please email your classroom teacher
- Engage in the virtual school platform with academic honesty.
- Submit all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates.