Welcome to Ms. Mescal's page - email@example.com
"A mind stretched by a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions."
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Hello, Virtual Learning starts Tuesday, March 17th, which is a B day. We will be following the half day schedule for classes, which is posted below. The MARSD District Roles and Responsibilities for Secondary Students (Gr. 6-12) are also posted below. Students are expected to log on to Google Classroom during their regular class time of their regular A day/B day schedule. Communication and assignments will be through and on Google Classroom. Assignments need to be completed by the due date and submitted by clicking Turn In. We will continue with the Weather and Climate Unit in Science. Google Meet will enable me to see who is logged into class. If a student is not logged in parents will be notified. This is a learning experience for all of us so I expect their will be some bumps in the road. Please email me any questions during regular hours and I will try my best to get us through this. Students should also email any questions they may have. Thank you and stay healthy, Ms. Mescal
Matawan-Aberdeen Middle School Virtual Learning Schedule
Make-up Lunch Time
Teacher Prep/ Office Hours
Roles and Responsibilities - Secondary Students (Gr. 6-12)
- Dedicate appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers.
- Check appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis.
- Attend and participate in virtual school check-in times offered by each of your teachers
- Identify a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn.
- If you are having difficulty accessing the internet please email your classroom teacher
- Engage in the virtual school platform with academic honesty.
- Submit all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates.
- Note: If remote internet access is required, please visit the public internet access locations listed at the end of this document.