Dear Ravine Drive School Parents & Guardians:
On behalf of our PTO, We would like to welcome all new and returning families to Ravine Drive Elementary School.
We are really excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to providing our students with some exciting supplemental events.
The Ravine Drive PTO’s main objective is to raise enough money through fundraising to pay for the following this year:
1. All class trips including the bus transportation for all 340 students.
2. Four educational assemblies including an Author visit.
3. Purchase t-shirts, memory books, and host a luau for our exiting 3rd grade students.
4. Purchase additional i-Pads for each classroom.
In order to do that, we need your help to assist in the following:
1. Fundraising - Please consider participating in any of our upcoming fundraisers during the school year. Every little bit helps and 100% of all money raised goes back directly to our school.
2. Volunteering - We could not run all of our events successfully without the help of our fantastic volunteers. Any amount of time is greatly appreciated.
3. Attend Meetings - During our meetings we celebrate our Spotlight students and provide important information on all upcoming events.
Our meetings are held in the gymnasium at 7:00 pm on the following dates:
October 12th, November 16th, January 11th
February 8th, and March 15th
If you have any questions or would like to contact me with any ideas or want to volunteer, please email me at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Both the Executive Board and I look forward to another productive school year.
Amanda Healey and Tara Jenks
Co-Presidents, Ravine Drive Elementary School PTO