• What assessments are offered by NWEA?

    NWEA offers state-aligned, computerized adaptive tests, called Measure of Academic Progress (MAP). These tests accurately reflect the instructional level of each student and measure growth over time. NWEA offers MAP tests in the subjects of Mathematics, Reading, Language Arts. In addition, NWEA has Science assessments that measure student knowledge of Concepts, Processes, and General Science.

    When are these assessments administered?

    Schools have the option of administering the MAP assessments up to four times each year. Typically, schools administer the test in the fall and the spring.
Last Modified on August 29, 2008