Please find below some helpful information in the event of a delayed opening or early school closing.
90-MINUTE DELAYED OPENING
● School begins at 10:50 a.m.
● Students should not be dropped off before 10:40 a.m.
● School ends at the same time as a regular day, 3:35 p.m.
● There is no Y-time before care in the morning with a delayed opening.
● There is no breakfast on days with a delayed opening.
For bus pick up, please add 90 minutes to the time that is listed on your child’s bus pass. For example, if your child’s bus is scheduled to arrive at 8:50, you would add 90 minutes to that time and the bus should arrive at 10:20. Please be at the bus stop about 10 minutes before the time.
EARLY CLOSING, 4-HOUR SESSION
● Students will be dismissed at 1:20 p.m.
I hope that you find this information helpful and avoid any confusion with a delayed opening or early closing.